272 E. Sagebrush St.
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Student Registration (Enrollment): Gina Alvarez, 623-535-6048
Open Enrollment (Variance): Mishell McDaniel, 623-535-6054
Student Records (Withdrawn students): Sonia Esquivel, 623-535-6053
McKinney-Vento: Cari Schuler, 623-535-6051
UPDATED INFORMATION (04/24/2020)
2020-2021 Registration will be by appointment only
All KG - 8 registrations take place at the Litchfield Elementary School District Office.
(For Preschool registration information, please click here.)
Before making appointments please verify you have the following:
- Completed 2020/2021 Registration Packet
- Current gas/electric bill (no water bill)
- Certified birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Valid ID
- Affidavit of Shared Residence (If you are living with someone else and the gas/electric bill is not in your name); during the COVID-19 we are suspending the notarized shared residency affidavit requirement at the time of registration. You will need the current gas/electric bill of the person you are living with. The notarized affidavit will be required at the beginning of the school year.
The Student Information Office cannot process faxed or mailed enrollment packets; parent/legal guardian must complete the enrollment process in person.
If you have submitted an Open Enrollment application, please wait until you have received notice of acceptance before signing up for an appointment.
Once you have verified all documents click on link below to make an appointment (if you have multiple students please sign up for 2 consecutive time slots). Weekly appointment schedules will be available every Friday.
Please supply in the comment section for your appointment: Student Name, birth date, grade, residential address and the school you are looking to register for. If there is any additional information that would be helpful to complete your registration please specify in the comment area.
Appointment Link - http://www.slyreply.com/app/sheets/fqkxvfnpkum1/
We appreciate your understanding for the following rules during your registration process:
- Please be on time for your appointment
- Wait in designated area outside district office
- Only one person allowed in the district office to complete registration process
- We would appreciate if a facial covering is worn during registration
- If you do not have all required and completed documents you will have to reschedule your appointment
- Student Information department does not keep partial packets
Litchfield Elementary School District (LESD) offers Full-Day Kindergarten, Free of Charge, to all children who were 5 years old prior to September 1, 2020.
2019/2020 Registration Information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question regarding enrollment or need a registration packet for the 2019/2020 school year during the district closure.